Mehrkampf-Meeting Ratingen 2010

Latest post: Christoph, June 20, 2010
Viewed 1802 times
Posted: June 09, 2010
just a couple of days after Kladno we are going to see the inofficial German championships in Ratingen - just found the entry list: http://www.leichtathletik.de/index.php/?SiteID=643

nice to have the Cubans there once again - but apart from that hardly any international competitors (unlike earlier years). and I'm missing some of the German athletes there as well - what about Niklaus, Behrenbruch (maybe a little injured after Götzis), Minah.. Abele and Schrader are of course out anyway due to injury
Posted: June 10, 2010
Nothing defintive heared about Niklaus. He did test competitions in May.

On the other hand, I've read that he will be out for this year's EC and if will do a decathlon, he will do it only at the German champs in August (as Abele).

Posted: June 18, 2010
Who will win?

I think Suarez...

Who will qualify for the German team?

I think Müller (around 8100) and Knobel (8000 )

Posted: June 19, 2010
I don't like to copy - but that would be my guesses as well. not so much choice this time...
Posted: June 20, 2010
What a year for the Germans ...

Knobel out during LJ, Müller not in shape (bad start into 2nd day with 15.49 and 38.16)

Büker out

Behrenbruch injured and hopefully back for the EC

Niklaus, Abele, Schrader injured

Even the other candidates for 7800-8000 injured or out during competition (Albert, Hallmann)

What about Minah, Drews, Leyckes? Did they end their career? (The latter one of coures was injured most of the time)

Freimuth an Prey will hopefully hit the 8000 soon.

I'm also missing Kazmirek and Brugger! Will the start at the WJC?

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)