Injury - what to do

Latest post: Janek Salmistu, Apr 12, 2016
Viewed 1093 times
Posted: Apr 11, 2016
hi,

i just had an injury 10 days ago in my left calf muscle, the pain is deep under the calf muscle, i can feel the pain when i walk up stairs(basically when i push in my foot to go up-stairs) or when i strech my calf and try to push in the ground.

i never took strong pharmaceutical anti-inflamatories like ipubrofen, as a mater of fact a never took ANY pharmaceutical anti-inflamatories...

my coach suggested to take 4 x 2 caps of ipubrofen per day with meals for two days...
IP: 87.114.1...
Posted: Apr 12, 2016
I think you should not to be care about it. Its will be ok. I wish all the best for you.
IP: 5.46.58...
@yusuf pehlevan I care about it becasue I cant jog, i cant run, i can sprint, i cant hurdle, i cant do anyhting which involves running.
IP: 87.114.1...
Posts from the same IP: Decathlete2000
Calf muscle injury is common in sports.

Treatment includes rest, ice and compression during the acute stage followed by a full rehabilitation program consisting of stretching and strengthening exercises.

I advise seeing a professional therapist who can devise a full calf strain rehabilitation program including stretching and strengthening exercises.

Please avoid the activities that caused the strain and other activities that are painful. So, activities that increase muscle pain or work the affected body part are not recommended until the pain has significantly improved.

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)