Estonian Combined Events Championships 2010

Latest post: PATT, July 26, 2010
Viewed 1890 times
Posted: July 14, 2010
Estonian Combined Events Championships 2010 take place on August 18-19 in Rakvere. Is there competitors outside of Estonia who have interest to compete in Rakvere?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decathlon-2000/10660...

Posted: July 15, 2010
Janek - I have an athlete that may be interested in competing, but getting equipment to Europe from North America is difficult...

Is there anyone else coming from this part of the world? Maybe we could share poles, or the cost of shipping them.
Posted: July 16, 2010
I think is it possible to share poles. Who is athlete?
Posted: July 16, 2010
Paul Terek has a company just for shipping poles anywhere you want! They have insurance on every single pole etc. Their company's site is here: http://www.flyawaypoles.com
Posted: July 19, 2010
Janek - I know Paul and Chris well, we used to compete against each other quite often. Thanks for the link.

In planning for the future, would it possible to bring a small group of athletes to compete in the heptathlon and decathlon at the Estonian championships in the coming years? I would like to see some Canadians get some more European experiences...

The Canadian championships are next week, July 28-29. From there we could set up a program for athletes to be chosen from that meeting to travel to Estonia to compete (with a standard, of course).

What do you think? Would this be something your meeting directors would allow?
Posted: July 20, 2010
It is possible to bring a small group of athletes to compete at the Estonian championship. Meeting organizers allow this. Please let me know the names after Canadian champs.
Posted: July 22, 2010
This may be an opportunity for athletes in 2011 - not sure if we can collect enough funding for a trip this summer. I will let you know after the Championships.

thanks - james
Posted: July 26, 2010
Great idea coach Holder

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)