Help with exercises.

Latest post: wermouth, June 22, 2012
Viewed 6150 times
Posted: June 18, 2012
First post, needing some help here with some suggested exercises. Not sure what they are.

Prisoner Squats
Standing OHF's
Hip C-T's
Prone C-T's
Hurdle Reaches
Partner Hip Exchanges

These might be done with a medicine ball, not sure. I've tried to look them up to no avail. If you could post an explanataion, video or diagram that would be super cool.

Thanks for your help, looking forward to more posts.
IP: 152.178....
Posted: June 20, 2012
Anyone... have any idea? Little help please.
IP: 24.252.2...
Posted: June 21, 2012
Hi
There may be few options, one of them

All exercise with med ball

Prisoner Squats: med ball in both hands, behind your head, elbows outside, squat parallel to surface

Standing OHF's: Over Head Forward

Hip C-T's: Hip extension in this exercise has to be the first movement like in shot or discus or javelin technique followed by Chest Toss

Prone C-T's: Chest Toss

Hurdle Reaches: hurdles sit, med above your head lean forward, med ball touches foot, or lead leg on the hurdle and the rest as above

Partner Hip Exchanges: side to side med ball passes with emphasize on hip extension
I may be wrong, Best thing is to ask Mario Sategna, I guess Mario is paying lots of attention to detail

I guess you have that information from:
Olympian Trey Hardee's Ultimate Strength and Conditioning Plan by Mario Sategna

http://home.trainingpeaks.com/training-and-nutriti...

Kind Regards
Wermouth
IP: 188.221.1...
Posted: June 22, 2012
Wermouth, thank you very much for your help. I was looking for a new regime when a friend recomended this one. Lots of things here I haven't seen before, granted my "coaching staff" hasn't consisted of much more than your average D-3 track coaches.

Regardless, thank you very much for your explanations. Oh, and I'd love to ask Mario Sategna, if I ever found a way to contact him.

Cheers,
S.R.
IP: 24.252.2...
Posts from the same IP: S.R. Robinson
Posted: June 22, 2012
You are welcome

By the way one note on this program

The program keeps you interested, It is a good GPP plan (“It’s a four-week routine designed to be repeated back-to-back. Hardee will do as many as 12 weeks of this before moving on to his pre-competition training”)

I guess its plan for someone who doesn’t consider to compete indoors in January only in late Feb/March
IP: 188.221.1...
Posts from the same IP: wermouth

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)