New slogan for site of Decathlon 2000

Latest post: Janek Salmistu, May 14, 2010
Viewed 9423 times
Posted: Apr 16, 2010
Dear friends,

We are looking for a new slogan for Decathlon 2000. We are looking for a slogan which will always remain in mind of a visitor or member who visits our homepage. Remind that our old sologan was "All about combined events".

You will receive a yearbook of international combined events 2009 if your slogan comes on our homepage.

We are not sure about what should be the good length for it, but we hope you know

Publish your offers right here in this topic or Decathlon 2000 Fanpage in Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decathlon-2000/10660...

Cheers,
Janek
Posted: Apr 18, 2010
"It only takes one decathlon to show you that we are all only made of flesh, done and lactic acid"

"Caution! Decathlon: Only enter if completely insane"

"Decathlon, the best and worst feeling in the world"

"Why compete once and go home when you can do it ten times!?"

"To committ to pain is to committ to the Decathlon"

...thats all I can think of for now.
done should read bone*
Mecca of Deca!
Posted: Apr 19, 2010
The Greatest Athletes Now And Then
Posted: Apr 19, 2010
Ten Events, One Focus

Ten Events, One Mindset

Single Focus, Ten Events

Deca 2000, The Combined Events Authority
Posted: Apr 22, 2010
Hi Janek

... are you sure you need a new 'slogan'? I thing the subtitle ALL ABOUT COMBINED EVENTS is quite self-explaining (I'd add IN ATHLETICS, just to clarify the browser who lands by chance on the site we're not talking about a surrogate like Triathlon, modern Pentathlon...).

Maybe, if you want to lure users to know more about the site, I'd put on the homepage more pictures of the sport 'heroes'. Their physical harmony (we cannot explain the mental one until you practice the discipline, can we?) should be the 'business card' for triggering emulating desires, especially among the youngsters (and maybe, with a nice section for Veterans, even among the older... the more we are the better it is!).

The pics that are in the page

http://www.decathlon2000.com/eng/10athlon.php/?art...

may already do the trick.

Happy training sessions to All!

Giancarlo

:C
Posted: Apr 24, 2010
Of course "All about combined events" is very good. I will organize poll-based judgment: which slogan is the best! In the beginning of May...
Posted: May 04, 2010
Voting is coming...

Your offers are welcome!

3 days to go!
Posted: May 13, 2010
Posted: May 14, 2010
Contest is over now. New slogan of Decathlon 2000: "Two Days, Ten Events, One Goal".

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)