Did you know that in Novi Sad, in one small city, there is DECATHLON T...

Latest post: Mihail Dudas, Dec 04, 2008
Viewed 4704 times
Posted: Dec 01, 2008
Did you know that in Novi Sad, in one small city, there is DECATHLON TEAM made of:

Coaches-Goran Obradovic, Fedja Kamasi

Members, athletes: Igor Sarcevic, Slobodan Matijevic, Marko Paunovic and Mihail Dudas

Igor Sarcevic was so close to make Olympic standard, and he is very big potencial beside the thing that he is 24 years old.

His PB is little bit bellow 7400, but he has great results.

Polevault is 5.10m

Hurdles are 14.59sec

Javelin is 59m

Second decathlete is Slobodan Matijevic.

He was competator on EJC 2007, with 7008 pt.

He is great in all the disciplines, but hurdles, and 1500m are not so good...

He jumpes 2.05m high jump and 7.19m long jump.

Third athlete is Paunovic Marko.

He had national youth recrd in octathlon with 5535pt. and than he cutted out his trainings until last year.

He started again, with great power, and will...we expect a good decathlon from him.

And finally me...

Mihail Dudas, started decathlon 4 years ago.

First octathlon in my life was 5350 pt. and year later was 5708pt. where I smashed NY record that Marko Paunovic holded.

Next year,2007. I were competing on EJC with 7164, and I were 15. at that competition.

This year 2008 in July, I reached for the bronze and made 7663pt.

I have a lot of space like all of us here in NSDT,because we have 2 great coaches, Goran Obradovic and Fedja Kamasi who is temporarily in UAE in Dubai.

We expect all of you here on DECATHLON2000 site, to support our group on facebook called NSDT.

We are organizing ''Memorial of Zelimir Sarcevic'' every year, and we gather all decathletes that are ready to compete.

Last year came decathletes from Slovenia, and next year we expect all of you to come, because it is good competition and nice as well.

If you have facebook join us,we will keep informing you for every details for the competition and results.

Best wishes

Mihail for NSDT

Posted: Dec 01, 2008
Saw you in Bydgoszcz, you were great! I was there with a long jump girl.

Hopefully next year in Novisad at the EJC.

Good luck with your decathlon. Are you competing in any heptathlons?

A.
Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Hey Arno,

Yes I was good at the WJC, that's the reason I took the bronze

So, how did your jumper did in Bidgoscsz?

I hope we will meet in Novi Sad next year.

We have heptathlon in Budapest, and I think I can brake NR for seniors this year, it would be nice.

Record holder is my coach Fedja Kamasi by the way

If you have any decathletes, that want to compete next year here in Novi Sad at ''Memorial of Zelimir Sarcevic'',tell them it will be great.

Mihail

The decathlete that trains under my supervision hopes to qualify for the WC in Berlin.

The girl didn't perform very well in Bydgoszcz, she just turned 17 then, so more than enough time to get a real nice distance in there.

A.
That's cool...

Decathlon is very nice sport, so...

Our group is big potencial... My coach believe that me and my friend decathlete Igor Sarcevic can make WCC standard for the next year.

So...if you are interested to see Novi Sad, and have very good decathlon for making a WCC standard, we are organizing ''Memorial of Zelimir Sarcevic'' every year in the end of May.

We will try to gather some of the best decathlete from Europe.

Mihail

Posted: Dec 04, 2008
That sounds like a very good training group you have. In our little town in Northern Ireland we have a 7300 decathlete, myselF and a 20 year old who both hope to score 7200 this year and my younger brother who is stil a junior and has a 2.07 HJ and 14.40 hurdles, he hasnt done a Full decathlon yet.

What month do you have your decathlon? and what is the weather like that time oF year? It sounds good

Posted: Dec 04, 2008
Tommy boy,weather is good every month just not in November, December, January and February...

The competition is in May , and then the temperature reaches 34 degrees...

It is very good time for decathlon.

You have a good team too!

We, I mean Our team can maybe reach somewhere about 22500 points at ECC in Decathlon.

So...you could come here in Novi Sad to compete on the ''Memorial of Zelimir Sarcevic''...and do good decathlon.

It would be our pleasure to have a competetion with you guys.

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)