About statistics

Latest post: Janek, July 16, 2008
Viewed 1832 times
Posted: July 16, 2008
About the list of the 10 best performers I can say that as far as Frank Zarnovski and TFN goes Bryan Brophys best in the discus is the 53.84 he threw in Talence 1992. The 54.08 that is stated in Your list is in fact a javelin performance.

About the javelin I think that it is a problem to have Wentz 75.08 in the list since that mark was done before the rule change for the javelin. If You take that throw You should also include all the other throws with the old javelin and that would mean a completely different list.

For the junior all time list I think You should add Yordani Garcias 8257 from Osaka 2007.

I keep all sorts of lists for the decathlon myself and I have had very good help from Your site.http://www.decathlon2000.com/pix/smiley/aplaus.gif

[]

If You are interested I could send You my performances list with the 10 best performances over all for both seniors and juniors.

Do You have a list of all Peter Blanks decathlons?

Jan Nyberg

Sweden
Posted: July 16, 2008
Thank you, Jan!

Brian Brophy - 53.84 is OK!

Siegfried Wentz - old javelin, accepted!

But Yordani Garcia is not visible in the IAAF junior list!? If you see please let me know...

Please send me your lists of performances with the 10 best performances over all for both seniors and juniors.

About Peter Blank - I will send full career fail to you very soon!

Regards,

Janek

Your rights:
Viewing: allowed
Posting: denied (allowed for registered users only)